Well, I have always told my kids that the word "CANT" is not allowed in our home. That word drives me crazy! I told my daughter that those who say, "they Can't do something", are simply using that as an excuse for the lack of trying. This last week I took out a piece of paper and wrote down 50 "I AM....." statements. I hope my family and anyone else that may stumble accross this will do the same. Simply write out "I am ______ " and fill in the blank. The exercise is to not to brag or boast, but in a humble way, a faith exercise that absoultely works!
EXAMPLES:
I am a loving and helpful person.
I am trustworthy and honest.
I am an extremely hard worker.
I am a great student.
I am a person that loves school.
I am an unstoppable winner.
I am a great parent to my children.
I am a person that obeys my parents.
I am a loyal and confident friend.
I am a great friend and people like me.
I am a person who looks you in they eye when you speak.
I am a great listener.
I am a person that can do anything.
I am a person people love to be around
I am a happy, smiling, loving person.
I am a person that never complains
(you get the idea)
DO IT, DO IT NOW, DO IT RIGHT NOW!
I am a person of action and I don't procrastinate
I am a person that immediatley takes action
I am a person that reads my positive affirmations every single day
THE POWER IS ALL IN THE MIND
“You become what you think about most of the time.” - Brian Tracy
“Every action and feeling is preceded by a thought.” - James Allen
“The ancestor of every action is a thought.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
“As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.” - Proverbs 23:7
“When you miss a shot, never think of what you did wrong. Take the next shot thinking of what you must do right.” - Tony Alfonso
“Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.” - Albert Einstein
“Believing there is a solution paves the way to a solution.” - Dr. David Schwartz
“Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” - Napoleon Hill
“You’ve got to win in your mind before you win in your life.” - John Addison
“All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.” - Orison Swett Marden
“You can do it if you believe you can.” - Napoleon Hill
“It’s the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen.” - Claude M. Bristol
“Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight, and see the dawn before the rest of the world.” - Oscar Wilde
“The difference between success and mediocrity is all in the way you think.” - Dean Francis
“If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.” - Henry Ford
“Any idea, plan, or purpose may be placed in the mind through repetition of thought.” - Napoleon Hill
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
dad if you get this Diane loves that you say Can't is not a word its just a lack of trying.
Post a Comment