Most people reading this know that I am in Texas setting up customers that need to have treatments done to their homes to control the terrible insects that exsist in this Hot and Humid state called Texas. To accomplish this, I first determine the area that I will work and map out the streets in that neighborhood. Next, I drive there and try to organize a route that will be the best use of time. This help to ensure that I visit all of the homes in the area. I then begin by taking a metal folder under my arm full of flyers that I hand out to everyone's door. I go up and down the streets in the systematic order and visit with people at their homes. Yes, it is hot! Yes, I am drinking lots of water to try to stay hydrated. This brings up a situation... I'm out there all alone, just me and my truck with no restroom. Well, as I was far from my truck I had this overwhelming sensation that I needed to PEE!
MY INNER THOUGHTS:
Hmmmm.... that kind of hit me fast.
I don't remember drinking that much water??
Man, I really have to go bad!
I better stop my plans of completing this area
I better find a restroom quick.
Oh Dear, I really have to go.
I wonder where there is a restroom?
I wonder if there is a porta pottie (John Co)around?
Oh yeah, the playground park has a restroom
Yeah, I'll hurray over there.
You better walk fast to the truck
You better hurry
Man, I can't believe How bad I need to go
Why did this hit me so fast?
Finally at the truck (doing the Pee dance)
Getting in the truck - I really have to go.
I feel like I'm going to wet my pants
Oh no this is a stick shift -
Can't really hold my legs together for extra control
You better drive fast to that park.
OH NO, I think some came out.
I really have to pee.
Was that really some pee in my pants?
I can't believe this is happening
Drive faster!
Great I'm here.
Oh No, more is coming out
Should I lock the door
No, hurry run run run
Oh No, I think a little more came out
Hold on you are almost there - run KIRK run
Men's restroom is on the other side.
Oh No, I can't believe this is happening to me
Was that more that just came out
Hurry, Hurry, Hurry!
You are almost there just hold on
Think of something else.
I'm at the door - It's LOCKED!
You have got to be kidding me
More is coming out.
Quick no one can see you.
Unzip quick ................
AWWWWW instant relief
Quick - Hurry, zip up before a cop or child sees you.
I look at my pants and they are completely wet!
I JUST WET MYSELF!!!!!!!
I can't believe this actually happened, but it did. I spent the next hour in the hot sun laying out to dry myself off!
I can't believe I acutally peed my pants!




1 comment:
Dad this made me laugh so hard.:)lol/rofl
Post a Comment