Well, I'm not really too familiar with any of the sites or places to go in Texas.
A few of the things I know about this part of Texas, are the San Antonio Spurs Basketball team and "The Alamo". So, I thought I would take a little detour while driving around to see if I could find The Alamo. Talk about a pourly layed out city..... Well, I found it, but there is absoultely no parking anywhere near "The Alamo" I found some commercial parking and quickly ran in and took 2-3 pictures and left within a few minutes to avoid be towed away. The rest of the pictures are from just driving around really quick. It really wasn't that cool, and it is in the middle of downtown. I found it really odd, but at least I can say that I was there. If you really want to learn about it then go to http://www.thealamo.org/




1 comment:
Really...the Alamo isn't very cool? That's dissapointing. Maybe you just didn't have enough time to wander and soak it all in. Maybe if your wonderful wife was there, it would have been better :)
Post a Comment