Hey Babe!! Tina Clark just posted a message to me i thought i'd forward it to you...
Tina Clark said... It is so good to find you guys! I just saw the comment you posted on my somewhat started blog - I can't believe how much your kids have grown - FYI - Dan and I still smile about the Kirk and dying rabbit story - Really - It's a classic! Talk to you soon - Tina
I like those Clarks - we should take a trip and go visit...
by the way, this says it's from Brianna but really its you wife - to lay to resign in...code 6
hey dad i got confused when it said i had already posted a comment and it said hay babe! well that was mom just incase you didnt know. that card trick was cool!
4 comments:
That's awesome!! i love magic...
Hey Babe!! Tina Clark just posted a message to me i thought i'd forward it to you...
Tina Clark said...
It is so good to find you guys! I just saw the comment you posted on my somewhat started blog - I can't believe how much your kids have grown - FYI - Dan and I still smile about the Kirk and dying rabbit story - Really - It's a classic! Talk to you soon - Tina
I like those Clarks - we should take a trip and go visit...
by the way, this says it's from Brianna but really its you wife - to lay to resign in...code 6
i meant lazy, not lay
= your wife again
hey dad i got confused when it said i had already posted a comment and it said hay babe! well that was mom just incase you didnt know. that card trick was cool!
Post a Comment